1998 Battle for the Olympia – Part 1
“The most awesome, massive, and freaky physiques walking the planet today show how their worlds collide preparing for the 1998 Olympia title in New York City.”
MocVideo travelled the length and breadth of the country to film these awesome workouts. You’ll see exactly how these amazing athletes train for the biggest contest in their lives.
Featured athletes are :
• Darrem Charles works Chest
• Paul Dillett trains his shoulders
• Aaron Baker trained with Robbie Robinson doing a chest and arms workout
• Chris Cormier trains back; and we finish up with
• Gunter Schlierkamp as he trains his back with Frank Hillebrand
All contents are the same as the original VHS video. Colour + B&W.
See our complete INDEX LISTING of all Battle for the Olympia DVDs.