Battle for the Olympia 1998 – Part 3
“The most awesome, massive, and freaky physiques walking the planet today show how their worlds collide preparing for the 1998 Olympia title in New York City.”
See Ronnie Coleman as he was about to win his first ever Mr. Olympia title. Historic footage!
Featured athletes are :
• Jean-Pierre Fux working out that awesome back;
• Milos Sarcev taking it to the max – a whole body workout for carb depletion,
• Ahmad Haidar practises posing in his room, coached by Samir Bannout
• Johnny Moya – post Olympia wind down
• Ronnie Coleman – a master class on back and biceps; and finally
• excerpts from the Press Conference and back stage activities
All contents are the same as the original VHS video. Colour + B&W.
See our complete INDEX LISTING of all Battle for the Olympia DVDs.