Ronnie Coleman – Invincible Part 1
– Ronnie interview while driving. Speaks on how he got into bodybuilding and never wanted to be a bodybuilder in the first place.
– Breakfast and supplement regime
– Takes his Bentley car to garage for a fix
– Home gym workout – chest, biceps & calves
– Post workout supplements
– Visits his chiropractor
– Dinner at Outback Steakhouse
– More late night food and supplements at home
The first part of this video was shot on July 9th and 10th 2007 on Ronnie’s final off-season week. This was 12 weeks out from the 2007 Olympia.
Then more taping again on September 3rd and 4th, 2007 – just 3 weeks out from last year’s Olympia.
The DVD includes a final body check by Ronnie’s nutritionist Chad Nicholls on the day of the Olympia, September 28th, 2007 in his hotel room.
Ronnie mentions that his diet has changed from last year and explains how and why. His weight training regime has also changed. All training sessions were shot at Big Ron’s home gym in Texas.
Ronnie speaks out I & II.
How he became a bodybuilder. (17mins )
How he got his pro card. (14mins ).
Audio only version of Ronnie’s car history and some more things. (26min.) (Ronnie is a big car collector)
Fun Extra Scenes ( 2mins)
Also include Ronnie’s delts workout scenes from BFO 2007 to complete a whole body workout. (Duplicated footage from The battle for the Olympia 2007. )
Olympia Contest footage not included.